August 12, 2009

Tommorow!

Okay, so here is just a one paragraph update on my summer. So for those who don't know, I have had the privilege and continue to have the pleasure of interning with RockHarbor until sometime next year. This summer has been amazing - but I can sum up my initial experience in one snapshot. Tomorrow, i get to have a meeting with Steve Carter one of RockHarbor's two teaching pastors to talk vision and plans. I'm uber stoked and excited - because I love this church but more importantly I love the Church and I can't wait to see where God continues to guide and lead. This is just one of the many things that has popped out of my summer. God is good. Jesus is good. I love being able to do ministry and equip others for it - so amazing...

1 comment:

  1. Woot!

    One word that I think sums this up. It's been quite interesting to watch where God is taking us both.

    ReplyDelete