August 17, 2009

Matt Chandler the Man - A Preacher with a Great Influence on Me...

"Ladies, single women, I know your not going to believe me, I know this is climbing Everest naked. Impossible, but let me just say it for my own peace of mind. It is better to be single at 40 then to love God and marry a man who has no intention of leading." Matt Chandler

“When I preach, I preach to men. That’s what I do. And if you are a woman in here and that angers you, I apologize. The scriptures very clearly say that men are the glory of god and what that means is that if men will do what God has commanded them to do, if men will be who God has commanded them to be, then everything else will work well, and when they fail everything begins to unravel. Which is why we need grace, and is why I preach to men.” Matt Chandler

I love this man, he preaches it strong and hard. He calls men to stop being stupid, to man up, and start doing our jobs. I don't think that is too much to ask.

For those of you don't know, Matt Chandler is the Lead/Preaching Pastor of a church in Texas called The Village Church, a member of Acts 29...

No comments:

Post a Comment